-7⁰ to -25°C
|Display Type||DIGITAL DISPLAY|
|With Wheels Yes/no||NO|
|Net Weight (kg)||97|
|Product Dimensions||700X818X2050 mm|
Uses of Commercial Vertical Chillers
Commercial vertical chillers find applications in various sectors:
- Restaurants: These chillers are essential for storing fresh ingredients, prepared dishes, and beverages at the optimal temperature.
- Hotels: Hotels use vertical chillers to store a wide range of items, from fresh produce for their kitchens to beverages for room service.
- Supermarkets: Supermarkets rely on these chillers for the display and storage of perishable goods, including dairy products, meats, and beverages.
- Catering Companies: Caterers use vertical chillers to ensure the freshness and safety of food items during transport and storage.
- Bakeries: Bakeries use them for the storage of dough, pastries, and other temperature-sensitive ingredients.
Advantages of Using Commercial Vertical Chillers
Efficient Storage and Accessibility
One of the primary advantages of two-door vertical chillers is their efficient storage space. They offer multiple shelves and compartments, allowing businesses to organize and store a wide range of products efficiently. Easy accessibility to stored items is also a key benefit.
Commercial vertical chillers provide precise temperature control, ensuring that stored items remain at the desired temperature range to maintain freshness and safety.
Modern vertical chillers are designed to be energy-efficient, helping businesses reduce their operational costs while maintaining optimal cooling conditions.
These chillers are versatile and can store a wide range of perishable items, from beverages to fresh produce and meats, making them suitable for various businesses.