|Net Weight (kg)||13|
|Dimensions (W x D x H - mm)||281 x 483 x 415|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Microwave Frequency (MHZ)||2450|
|Power Source (V/HZ)||230-240/50|
|Microwave Power Consumption (Watts)||1400|
Uses of Microwave Ovens
Microwave ovens serve a variety of purposes in the kitchen:
- Reheating: Microwaves are ideal for quickly reheating leftovers and meals without drying them out.
- Cooking: They can cook a wide range of dishes, from simple microwaveable meals to more complex recipes.
- Defrosting: Microwaves efficiently defrost frozen foods without compromising their quality.
- Baking: Some microwave ovens come with convection features for baking and roasting.
- Steaming: Microwaves can steam vegetables and seafood with ease.